Welcome to OS-War Runescape Private Server

OS-War is a very fun, innovative runescape private server for not only you, but also your friends to enjoy. If you wish to play this rsps, then you may simply click the download button under. If you wish to stay up to date with the latest client, you may download the launcher.
Download now (.JAR) launcher Download now (.JAR) client
News Ticker
  • Welcome to OS-War, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Sign in to follow this  
Wiseoldman

Elite Diaries Change!

What are peoples thoughts on making the diaries more relevant to the server. Currently the only one i find useful which im not sure if it even works is the varrock armour.

Here are some ideas i am proposing:

Ardounge: As it currently is the diary reward makes sense somewhat, that area of the map doesnt have much use so nothing much can really be done.

Desert: Elite - Whilst wearing the amulet you are immune to the poison in which KQ does to those killing her. In addition wearing the amulet prevents you getting aggro from the mobs.

Falador: Expanding on the current elite reward "100% prayer replenish twice a day, access to giant mole cave in Falador park and 20% higher chance of receiving a clue scroll" The moles within the park have a different and improved drop table, much like saluss dropping something valuable like the ancient mace giving the boss a purpose for killing it.

Fremennik: Keep the current elite diary but cause the dagganoth kings to drop double bones.

Kandarin: Stay as it is.

Karamja: Elite - Once per day the player is allowed to skip the first 9 waves of jad and go straight to Jad. After this has been used the player must continue with the 10 waves, or wait till the next day to kill jad without needing to progress through the waves.

Lumbridge & Draynor: Remove the run energy since we have unlimited more or less. Completing the elite diary increases the amount of gold gained by high alching whilst wearing the ring by a small amount. Completing RFD minigames and having the elite diary done removes the cost of the gloves from the Culinaromancer's Shop to 0.

Mortyania: Keep its current reward but add to it! Elite - Increases the amount of scales gained per zulrah kill from 300-500 to 500-800

Western: Remove the 50% cheaper repair items and add a 50% cost reduction on obtaining items back after the first free use from zulrah and cerb.

Wilderness: Elite - Add to the current reward! Increase the chance of obtaining bloodmoney from skilling in the resource Area.

another same suggestion post, transfer these for Netflix's post, :)

find me Netflix's suggestion post? He posted what the diaries currently offer. This is an update for them nothing is copied from netflix?

find me Netflix's suggestion post? He posted what the diaries currently offer. This is an update for them nothing is copied from netflix?

no, currently they are only cosmetic, but adds  these too.

Regardless its just a suggestion to add to what's already been said in that case. But i cant add suggestions to a guide post so.

You would have only been posting to it, so did not have to make a new thread.