Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Welcome to OS-War, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Netflix

Helper
  • Content count

    25
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Netflix

  • Rank
    Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Pim's Basement
  • Interests
    Porn

Recent Profile Visitors

487 profile views
  1. Bye guys I'm quitting

    Pce man
  2. Elite Clue Guide

    These are the elite clue steps so far, if i'm missing any pm me them ingame and I will add them as fast as I can. This guide is a work in progress, Pictures will be added soon! 1. I am at a place where humans turn into werewolfs. Canafis - Use ancient spellbook and use the "Kharyll Teleport". Armadyl spawns. 2. I am strong, I am big, I am wild. you can find me in karamja. Karamja - Use glory to teleport to Karamja. Black Demon spawns. 3. Desert, camels and a bank. where am i? Al-Kharid bank - Use glory to teleport to Al-Kharid and walk to the bank. Mithril Dragon spawns. 4. I live in a dungeon, waiting to be killed. You can find me in a big castle. Miscellania - Go to the construction tab, click on teleports and pick "Miscell castle". Walk to the courtyard. Barrelchest spawns 5. I see a castle, as big as a town. Should I bring an anti-fire shield? Lumbridge - Either use the teleport on standard spellbook or use a teleport tab from the magic store. Nothing spawns. 6. I am a warrior, I always bring full rune with me, I am in a guild. Warrior's Guild - Go to minigame teleports, pick warrior guild. Walk towards the big room. King Black Dragon spawns. 7. i dig and dig when i wake up. But finding me might be hard. Unsure about this one (pm if you know exact spot) - I suggest teleporting to giant mole in boss teleports and kill those. That seems to work (BEWARE it's in deep wild) 8. I seek tunnels where my brothers lie in. You must fight me! Barrows - Go to minigame teleports, pick barrows. Ahrim or Dharok spawns. 9. I am an elemental that roams the wilderness. Where am I? Deep Wild - Go to boss teleports and teleport to Chaos Elemental. Chaos Elemental spawns. 10. Want to have a beautiful fire cape? Thzaar cave - Go to minigame teleports, pick fight caves. Saradomin will spawn. 11. I am near a castle in a dark world. Dark Castle - Teleport to west dragons and walk north east till you see a castle. Zamorak will spawn 12. This one instantly opens.
  3. Pce man, i still found it funny you were never banned for using 4 accounts to pk though. But yeah we don't have staff so it's whatever. goodbye
  4. Finally got my goal!

    Sick man! Gratz on every skill 98
  5. Blood ore+Mutan Tarn/Portal for imps.

    -1 It's announced when the ore spawns and where it is, same with mutan tarn. for the hunter location once you have the hunter cape or max cape you can tele to the portal location whenever you want and it has like 6 pots where it will be, so you just have to check those spots. not too hard.
  6. Dragon Claws

    skotizo is easy and farmable -1 to add to skotizo
  7. Bosses

    +1
  8. please add perks to pets

    Pim we don't need this, we need the dupe fixed.
  9. Blue Partyhat Issue

    The blue partyhat you get from water keys is "currently unwearable". This is the wrong blue patyhat, probably the one the wise old man stole in that cutscene in draynor. Please fix this to the proper blue partyhat (id: 1040) and if you could swap the wrong one out for a normal one that would be nice... The left one was a blue phat i used to have and made into phat n specs, as you can see the middle one is the fake one.
  10. Lumbridge Diary undoable

    False, you get it after doing all achievements, and yeah one of them you need to sell a certain amount of items with POS, so yeah this means ironman can't get it.
  11. Elite Diaries Change!

    They are not cosmetics. These uses are in the game.
  12. Achievement Diary Rewards

    This will be a simple overview of what every reward is for the diary's. For now it will be extremely simple but i will make it look alot better in the near future. Just wanted to get this out there for everyone. Varrock Easy: 10% higher chance at marks of grace at Varrock and 10% chance of mining 2 ores at once. Also after completion of the easy and medium Varrock Diaries, You're allowed to purchase 150 Battlestaffs a day from Aubury, as well as ironmen being able too purchase runes and mystics from Aubury. Medium: 20% higher chance at marks of grace at Varrock and 20% chance of mining 2 ores at once. Also after completion of the easy and medium Varrock Diaries, You're allowed to purchase 150 Battlestaffs a day from Aubury, as well as ironmen being able too purchase runes and mystics from Aubury. Hard: 30% higher chance at marks of grace at Varrock and 40% chance of mining 2 ores at once Elite: 50% higher chance at marks of grace at Varrock and 60% chance of mining 2 ores at once Ardougne Easy: 10% higher chance at marks of grace in Ardougne Medium: 20% higher chance at marks of grace in Ardougne Hard: 30% higher chance at marks of grace in Ardougne Elite: 50% higher chance at marks of grace in Ardougne Desert Easy: N/A Medium: N/A Hard: N/A Elite: Unlimited teleports to the Nardah Elidinis statuette where you can recharge hitpoints, prayer and run energy ; Unlimited teleports to Kalphite cave ; Shortcut to KQ Falador Easy: 25% prayer replenish once a day Medium: 50% prayer replenish once a day and 5% higher chance of receiving a clue scroll Hard: 100% prayer replenish once a day and 10% higher chance of receiving a clue scroll Elite 100% prayer replenish twice a day, access to giant mole cave in Falador park and 20% higher chance of receiving a clue scroll Fremennik Easy: 20% less coins cost to charge the trident of seas Medium: 40% less coins cost to charge the trident of seas Hard: 60% less coins cost to charge the trident of seas Elite: Dagannoth bones are dropped in noted form and no coin cost to charge the trident of the seas Kandarin Easy: 10% higher chance at marks of grace at seers Medium: 20% higher chance at marks of grace at seers Hard: 30% higher chance at marks of grace at seers and 10% higher chance to activate bolt specials Elite: 50% higher chance at marks of grace at seers and 10% higher chance to activate bolt specials Karamja Easy: 5% cheaper in the tokkul shop and 10% more tokkul in drops Medium: 10% cheaper in the tokkul shop and 30% more tokkul in drops Hard: 15% cheaper in the tokkul shop and 50% more tokkul in drops Elite: 25% cheaper in the tokkul shop and 80% more tokkul in drops Lumbridge & Draynor Easy: 50% run energy replenish twice a day Medium: 50% run energy replenish 3 times a day Hard: 50% run energy replenish 4 times a day Elite: 100% run energy replenish 3 time a day and 30 casts of High Level Alchemy per day Mortyania Easy: N/A Medium: 10% extra slayer experience while in the slayer tower Hard: 75% prayer experience gained with a bone crusher and 10% extra slayer experience while in the slayer tower Elite: 100% prayer experience gained with a bone crusher and 50% more runes from the barrows chest and 10% extra experience while in the slayer tower. As well as after completion of Morytania Elited Diaries the "Last Location" Option from the Ring of Charos Is Unlocked. Western Easy: 10% cheaper to repair items Medium: 20% cheaper to repair items Hard: 30% cheaper to repair items and 1 free purchase of your items back at Zulrah or Cerberus Elite: 50% cheaper to repair items, 1 free purchase of your items back at Zulrah or Cerberus and the ability to create a crystal halberd using 1 crystal on the weird old man Wilderness Easy: 100% chance of cutting through the wilderness webs. As well having the option to ask Oziach to turn your Dragonic Visage, and your Anti-Dragonfire shield into a Dragonfire Shield, For the cost of 5 vote tickets and 500k cash. Medium: 100% chance of cutting through the wilderness webs and 20% cheaper fee to enter the resource area Hard: 100% chance of cutting through the wilderness webs and 50% cheaper fee to enter the resource area. As well as the option to purchase a Sheild Right-Half from Oziach. Elite: 100% change of cutting through the wilderness webs, no fee to enter the resource area, all dragon bones in the wilderness will be dropped in noted forum, 5 teleports outside scorpia cave a day and no cost to note items on Jennifer
  13. Huge bug and suggestion list

    About oziach making the dfs, after completing the easy wilderness diary's he will make it for you for 5 vote tickets and 500k cash. Ill upload what every reward does for diarys in a few.
  14. Rank request

    Who are you, new kid?
×